2008年12月26日金曜日

Merry Christmas Eve

I was very looking forward to coming that day. December 24 is Christmas eve, and I went to 湧水公園 with my boyfriend. I have been there last summer, and it was 七夕. In this time, there were many Christmas trees there! They were shining red or blue and various ornaments. They were cute.
We were a bit hungry, so we went down Aso and went to Hikari no mori to search new たいやき屋. However, I didn't find that shop in spite of driving around there a lot. It was so evening and hungry that we stop searching たい焼き屋 and went dinner.
We bought a champagne at a store and went to 焼き肉屋さん. There are many many cars and crowded at by-pass, so I was irritated because I hate traffic jam. After the dinner, we went to his house.
When we drink champagne, he brought it and a cake!! I was surprised and happy. Then he presented a necklace and I gave him a pierced earring. We put together and we ate them! It was so excited and enjoyable Christmas eve!!

(200 words)

0 件のコメント: