2009年1月7日水曜日

free-writing

I write about future events. I am 20 years old now, and I have a coming-of-age celebration next Monday. It will hold in Koshi city hall and start at 10 clock. I am looking forward to meeting old friends.

Since graduating from junior high school, I have not met them so long time. So, I want to meet them and talk a lot of time. Before the day, I will meet high school friends. It is 3-4 classmates. We spent hard time together in high school day because we had to exam of university. We are going to talk and eat and drink at night.

After the day I will meet my grandmother and show my Kimono. She will be sure pleased with my dress. I want her to be happy. I love grandma. Then I will show at work because I was told that I come to there and show them. I think that they are also happy.

(160 words)

0 件のコメント: