2008年12月12日金曜日

Essay2-06: Learning With Computer

Using computer is very useful and important. There are some applications in computer. It is Internet, Word, and PowerPoint. We can use them in classes or private time. I often use computer on several purpose, but I don't like to use computer because it is very difficult for me. However, many people in the world use computer and we need to use computer well at our place of work in the future.

When I want to know some information, I use Internet such as Yahoo and Google. If I write key words, much information would hit. Then I have only to choose some information in them. Moreover, computer connects with all over the world. So if I know other things which are outside Japan, I don't have to go there. I know them, wherever I am. Also, I use Word. I can check spelling or structure in my sentences. It is helpful thing.

I write blog with using computer. I write dairy, movie or book review and essays. I can my thoughts, and other people can know my thoughts and opinion. Also I read other blogs and I can know other people's thoughts and opinions. Then I can accept opinions and my outlook are broadened. Computer is border less, so I have communicated with a girl who is from South Korean before. I was interested in South Korean and I exchanged e-mails with her through the computer. It was freshness and excited that I could know South Korean better than before. We have a lot of chance to exchange information not only South Korea but also other foreign country. It is very convenient.

Except communicating with other people, we can enjoy with computer such as listening to the music or watching movies and dramas. I have an i-pod, so I sometimes look for songs and find my favorite songs then download. When I have free time so much, I watch movie or drama. When I also want to watch DVD, I occasionally use with computer. If I missed the drama or movie, I can watch it without borrowing DVD. It is enjoyable and relaxes time.

Using computer is very useful and convenient; however, it sometimes doesn't work properly. It is infected virus and break off. Also it is managing many people's personal date, so if they are leaked out, it would be faced a serious crisis. So we have to manage treating computer and be always careful. We must not infringe a copyright, too.

As a conclusion, using computer is leaning many things. Some are good point, others are bad point. We can know a lot of information and other people's opinions. We can communicate with others through the computer and understand their conditions. Or if you have a free time, you can enjoy with several sites and games. Computers are small and compact, but they are equipped a lot of functions. If you can handle them well, you would were brought a deal of benefit because computers play an important part. So it is important and worthy to continue using and learning computer.

(514 words)

0 件のコメント: