2008年12月10日水曜日

Free-Writing: Learning With Computer

I sometimes use a computer, and I write blogs and search information. However, I don't like the computer because it is difficult for me to use skillfully. So using computer is hard work for me. Generally, using computer is useful, easy to know a lot of information, but complexity and speedy compared with book or TV. Computer is connecting with world, so people could contact with foreign people with e-mail anytime and anywhere. If you want to know something, you write key words that are connected, and you can get a lot of information. Then you have only to choose some information in them. Also, you had better use computer in the future because a lot of company use it. It is difficult, but if you use skillfully, it is very useful and convenient for you.

(136 words)

0 件のコメント: