2008年10月29日水曜日

To Buying Present

I don't have a listening class today, so I finished 12 o'clock. My two friends went 部会 so I had to wait for them. After the finishing 部会, we went downtown soon by my car. First we went "J cafe." Have you been there? I went there for the first time. It wasn't so enough light that we didn't see well. It looked like a western-style because "cafe", but it was also Japanese, for there was gravel on the floor, swimming some carps and big picture like a kabuki on the wall. The cafe was fused 和 and 洋. If you are interested in there, please go there. There is a underground and across from PARCO.

We ordered set meals and drinks. They were delicious and very full. We were satisfied and left there. Next, we went to PARCO and look for birthday present for our friend. We went also News but there were not favorites. I had to go to part time job at 15 o'clock, so I left everything to them.

I am looking forward to presenting to our friends and congratulating!



(188 words)

0 件のコメント: