2008年10月27日月曜日

Only Two

After the chair, I and my best friend from high school went dinner. It has been a long time since we two ate dinner last time. I was invited her two weeks ago because she was very free. We were going to go to dinner last Monday, but she has something to do that day. So we met today.

I have come this restaurant before. It was three years ago and I went there with my best friend and her family.

I ordered salmon cream pasta and she ordered demi glace sauce hamburg steak. Both were delicious but!! There were only two, I and my friend, customers today from six thirty p.m. to nine thirty p.m. We were anxious that there people can make a living this restaurant.

However, we talked many things for a long time. My friend also has a part time job at Starbucks and she started to work earlier than I. So I asked her about various things of Starbucks and advised me. I knew something new and spent a full time. I want to go and talk more again!!
(184 words)

0 件のコメント: