2008年10月30日木曜日

Spaghetti


Today is a holiday because of 託麻祭 preparation. I was ill so I went to the hospital in the morning, then I and my boyfriend went downtown for a little stroll. First we went 上通り and watched many clothes but there were not some clothes to buy. Next, we went to 下通り and went to PARCO. I wanted to buy pierced earrings because I found last shopping for my birthday present. I looked at other accessories for a long time and decided favorites. I bought black pierced earrings, pierced earring with panther pattern and white シュシュ. We looked around in PARCO but my boyfriend and I didn't buy anything.

We were a bit hungry so we went to mister donut. We ordered five donuts and two drinks. We sat by the window and eat them while we looking outside and talking. I had a good time.

Then we went back his house and watched TV. We were not so much hungry so he had spaghetti cooked. It was 明太子スパゲッティ. I love it! He can cook better than me. I want to cook for him and pleased next time. I enjoyed today.

(210 words)

0 件のコメント: