2008年5月3日土曜日

Tired day

On Saturday and Sunday, I have a part-time job at wedding. It started ten thirty today. This job is very busy, hard and tired but the rest is only fifteen minutes. It is very short time for me, well, for everybody. The job ended nineteen thirty and I was so tired. I went back home soon and ate supper. When I tried to feel at home now........but wait!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the other part-time job today! Oh-my god.
It starts twenty-one o'clock but the time is twenty- forty now! I went KFC as soon as possible and reached there ten pass twenty-one. I didn't scolded by my boss but I was very very tired. I wanted to go back home ASAP. The KFC close twenty-two, so I disposed in a hurry and I finished twenty-three. I went back home soon.
It was only tired day.


(144 words)

0 件のコメント: