2008年5月1日木曜日

Good day

Today was rainy day. I felt bad. However, I was looking forward to playing badminton.

After the classes, I went to the Sunlife to play badminton with KU students. I got to there but there were few people. KU students went there by bicycle, so I thought they didn't come because it was rainy. And it became true. Basically, we may play badminton whenever and whoever. It is so nice. I play the doubles with experienced persons. They were very good player, so I enjoyed very much. I sweat profusely but I felt so refreshed. I love badminton. I will go next week.

After badminton, I went to the restaurant with a friend. We hadn't had a close relationship with him so much but we have contacted with each other recently. He has come back to Kumamoto during GW. I chose the restaurant and I took him. We ordered one pasta and one pizza and we talked a lot lot lot lot. For example, it was university, club activity, part-time job, friends and love.

He advised me about love, and I was consented his thoughts many times. He is a especially friend for me. I want to continue this relationship.

Today was very good day.

(205 words)

0 件のコメント: