2008年5月4日日曜日

Driving!

After a part-time job, I arranged to meet a friend in you me town Hikari no Mori. First, we were so hungry that we entered the Japanese food restaurant. I am "Kakiage-Don" and small Soba. "Kakiage-Don" is a bowl of a mixture of vegetable bits and shrimp fried in batter in English. My friend ate a "Kakiage Udon". Kakiage is famous for the restaurant. They were delicious and we were full.

We would do sparklers, so we went to buy them. At the shop, there were various sparklers and we bought three sparklers set. Around 10:30, the other friends finished the part-time job and came us. Then, we rode in his car and picked up other two friends. I met them for the first time but there were good atmosphere in the car. We went to the sea in Amakusa and we had to ride the car more than one hour. We went there at the way; we stop the Mos Berger and bought foods and drinks.

When we were going to the sea, it began to rain. When we reached there, it was still raining. It didn't stop raining although we were waiting a long time. So, we ate hamburgers in a car and came back to HM.

We couldn't do sparklers, but I enjoyed so much because I could meet new friends and talk to them and shared the same time.

(233 words)



.

0 件のコメント: