2008年5月11日日曜日

On Sunday

I worked at KFC from 11 o'clock to 17 o'clock. So many people always come to us on Saturday and Sunday, so we were very busy and tired today. I heard that our KFC made more than 700,000 yen at Children's Day!! It was the best shop in Kumamoto that day. People, including children, like to eat chicken, I thought.

After the part-time job, I went to the gymnasium at KU for club for the first time. It was older than the gymnasium at KGU. The club starts 17 o'clock but I reached there after 18 o'clock. When I arrived there, the other members were playing badminton. There were a lot of people whom I saw for the first time. Some were good player, other were not so very good player. Because there were more people than usual, I couldn't play a lot.

Although club activity finished 21 o'clock but we went to Joyfull again and ate foods and drink. After I and the others played sports, we were hungry so we ate very much. What with eating and talking, so we were after 24 o'clock!! We were so sleepy that we broke up at half past 24.
Fortunately, I and a freshman were treated the dishes! We were lucky girls.

(211 words)

0 件のコメント: