2008年5月17日土曜日

Happy Birthday!!!


After finishing the classes at 7:30, my friend called me and said that I go to the library. Then I went there and got a e-mail. It said that "You Must Find a Canadian Book!" I went its bookshelf and find the book. It said that "Go to the building 11!" and the toilet! I went there and find the other paper. It said that "Go to a bulletin board!" and went there. I found the other paper and said "Go to the building 12!" Then, my friend there and took me to the sixth floor. Just then, the other two friends were there and they set off the cracker and sang Birthday Song for me!!! I was very very surprised and I was impressed with them. They gave me two presents and a letter. It was the wonderful time.

Later, we went to "Kamado" for the dinner. The dinner stated 9:30. We ate many favorite dishes and cocktails and we were so full. Before a day has begun, my friends counted backwards from 60 to 1, and the moment that the day became May seventeenth, they sang birthday song again. Then the people more than ten whom we didn't know at all sang together for me. I was not only surprised but also my friends, and I was so moved by them.

Thirty past twenty-four, we went to karaoke and sang a lot. Our tension was so high that we sang songs all night! We sang together or alone. We sang until six in the morning.

The day was very exciting, surprising and moving. We enjoyed very much. In other words, the day was wonderful!! I am very happy because I have many precious friends!

(286 words)

1 件のコメント:

dumpling さんのコメント...

Hey, Bd-girl! I am so sorry, because I am late lol but I didn't know what your birthday. So I say, Happy happy birthday!! Have a great year:) I hope you have a good time with your preciou friends and me in this University... ne? ttyl