2008年11月12日水曜日

Watching Stars!?

We three, I and my friends, went Aso to watch stars. Last year I and other friends went there for driving and we could many many beautiful stars in the sky. So I also went there in this year.
First we went to eat dinner. I went there for the first time and I wanted to there because I have heard that there ramens were very delicious. We ordered こく味 and とろけるぷりん. This ramen was rich dish and this pudding is very soft and didn't look like a pudding.
Then we went Aso for my driving right away. We drove about 40 minutes and arrived at 大観峰 while watching my big map. We were looking forward to watching stars but we couldn't watch them!! The sky were clear and there was a moon top of our heads. The moon was so shining that there were not many stars. It was very very coooooooold!!! We couldn't stay there long time without wearing many clothes. We stayed about 30 minutes and made merry. If we come to Aso at night again, we really want to watch stars!!

(196 words)

0 件のコメント: