2008年11月17日月曜日

Essay 2-04: A Part of My Life~Community Life~

When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to badminton club. I have liked to play badminton when I was a child, so I often used to play it with my family and friends in the park or house. I was very interested in badminton and I wanted to belong to it. It is a start that I play badminton and became a necessary part of my life.

I belonged to badminton club, however, I had thought that badminton was very easy sport. I went to see the activity after school, but it was so speedy movement that I and my childhood friend were overwhelmed. However, our determinations were not unshaken. After all, four girls except us belonged to badminton club.

The practices were very very hard because our couch was a champion when he was a high school student. He was a strict and he made us train up very harder. Before hitting the shuttle, we had to train to improve physical strength inside and outside. I didn't like that. We trained everyday while we were short of breath and sweat profusely. Although I didn't like that, I could realize that my strength and skill were improving gradually. I stood their severe training and tried to practice badminton, so I won the doubles in third palace at the 中体連 in Kikuchi District. It was unbelievable and I was very overjoyed then.

I wanted to belong and try another club in high school. However, I belonged to badminton club again after all because I want to do nothing else. The training was not harder than in junior high school because we had to place study than club. So I learned many things except practicing badminton.

We had to be consistent with club and study, but I want to be good at badminton. I practiced hard but I could not become good player easily, so I was worried many times and I overcame my suffering and my friends helped me once in a while. Because we had many own thoughts, we clashed each other and were distressed many times. Whenever we were, we talked and overcame many times. We spent so that three years, so we built good relationship each other and became good friends. Of course, our badminton skill could improve up. I am very happy that I could meet and spend with them high school days.

Now I have contained to play badminton. I belonged to badminton club in spring, and when I was free, I play it with other university students. Besides, I go trip, drinking, play with them. I still enjoy badminton life now. When I play badminton, I can get rid of my stress.

As a conclusion, it is a part of my life for me to join and play badminton. Through badminton, I could meet many people and had to do with them. To play badminton isn't easy but it has been a necessity to do. I could not feel happiness, enjoyment and fruition, but also affliction, sadness and setback. It is important to feel them and I could grow with people together.

(522 words)

0 件のコメント: