2008年9月16日火曜日

Trip to Okinawa 4 !!

~September 12 ~
The last day of trip to Okinawa came at last. Most of people, who wanted to go, went to 首里城 in early morning. I was interested in it and wanted to go there. So did other people. There were more people there than I expected in spite of early morning. There were top of the hill, so we had to go uphill. We passed a few big red gates and took some pictures.

I found hibiscuses and took a picture one of them. We walked for a short while and reached top. We were happy, but we couldn't to see 首里城 because we had to charge admission fees. However, we had not so much time and it was expensive for us to charge them. So we didn't enter. If I went to came again, I want to enter the inside.

Then we went back to hotel and went to Naha airport soon. There were so many many people there that we had to wait very long time again. We didn't have much time to eat lunch and buy presents because we had to stand in a line to check our bags.





We bought lunch and took into an airplane and ate there. After a few hours, we got to Kumamoto and Kumamoto University.
I enjoyed very much for four days, but I like my home as ever!










(234 words)

0 件のコメント: