2008年10月13日月曜日

Grandma

I went to see my grandma in hospital near my house for the first time. She collapsed from cerebral accident the last of the July. When I was coming back home, I watched ambulance passing. Just then I thought nothing but when I went back home, my family bustled around and they told me that my grandma collapsed. I was very shocked.
She had entered national hospital till September eighteenth, but she moved to near hospital next day. It takes about 10 minutes by car but I have never been to see her. I had always said that I had a part time job, but I should have gone there soon.
It had been a long time since I saw my grandma. She has slept for a long time. She has never opened her eyes and talked at all. She has taken a respirator. No sooner had I watched her than I felt very very sad and I was easy to shed tears. I called her name and massaged her hard hands. I gulped down my tears many times.I thought that I should have made her much of.
I wish she was in good spirits. I will go to see her again.

(203 words)

0 件のコメント: