2008年6月15日日曜日

Wedding Ceremony

I hold a mock wedding ceremony in a wedding hall for ceremonies. In last week, a member of Photograph, my acquaintance, spoke to me because he would be model of a bridegroom, and he was searching for a part of his bride. So I came to be his bride.
At first, I changed into wedding dress at the hall and I had the makeup artists put on makeup. They were professional, so their skill was very wonderful! My face sparkled with lame. My eyes were very colorful like a swallowtail. It was pink, blue, yellowish green and white. It was very beautiful.
Second, I and my bridegroom did a rehearsal at the church. We walked aisle and did pray, swear, put on a ring and kiss. We were very very nervous at the rehearsal and perform. Some lovers came to see us and saw our ceremony. I was failure a little but I experienced good time.

(155 words)

0 件のコメント: