2008年5月27日火曜日

Party

I had no part time job today, but I went to REGALO which I work every Saturday and Sunday. We had a thank-you party for the workers. It is "Shaonkai." The party started 7 o'clock. There were about 10 tables that were on the dishes and a lot of people whom I have worked together. There were full-fledged employees, florists, cooks, cleaner and us. They looked different because they wore plain clothes.

After the toast, we ate favorite foods and drinks. In the garden, our captain grilled beefs, pork, chickens and vegetables. They were so nice. Some started to sing songs in the middle of the party, so I and my friends had to do something. Our chief handed clothes to us. It was maid dresses and cheerleader's clothes! We had to wear them! So, I wore maid dress. It was for the first time in my life. Then we sung on the stage although I didn't want to appear in front of the people. However, maid dress is cute. Some girls and women were eager to try them. I was happy to wear them. If I will go next year, I want to try something else.

(197 words)

0 件のコメント: