2008年5月25日日曜日

Good Holiday?

It has been a long time since I had no part time job on Sunday, but I had to finish my homework about movie review. The deadline for paper is tomorrow, so I went to TSUTAYA in Hikari no Mori. The name of the movie was The Last of the Mohicans. It was made in 1992. However, it was rent someone. As I asked to the shop assistant, she said that there were rend in six TSUTAYA!! And, there are the movies in only two TSUTAYA in near here. It was Kikuchi and Kengun. It was far from here. I thought that KGU student rend them all because they were old movie and not famous now. Also we must hand in paper tomorrow!!
Then I went to Kikuchi TYUTAYA and found the movie at last! I left home before 12 o'clock but I came back home after 15 o'clock. It had been long time.
Then I watched the movie while I ate a doughnut.

(164 words)

0 件のコメント: