2008年4月24日木曜日

The price of food

I told you about part-time job in wedding before but, actually, I have another part-time job. I work at KFC. I usually work at KFC on ordinary days about two times or three times a week but, I have priority to wedding more than KFC because wedding is work worth doing and enjoyable job. I have worked there since last August and accustomed to waiting on customers but sometimes I make a mistake.

The rise in the price of food started today in the KFC in whole country, so some menu changed into new one. Therefore I think costumers decrease to buy chicken or other menu. I worked yesterday and was very busy for preparations after close. When finishing the job in early time is about 23 o'clock but yesterday, it was half past 24 that we finished the preparations. I and my workers were so tired. When I came back home, the light of whole house had went out.


(167 words)

0 件のコメント: