2008年4月25日金曜日

Birthday

My father's birthday is April 23 and he is 50 years old. I and my family celebrated father yesterday. We should have celebrated father but I and my mother was busy for jobs so, we celebrated the next day 24. I wanted to present for Father but I didn't know what made his pleasant. Any way, I went to Tsuruya and looked around at five floors. There were so many men's clothing that I was irresolute but, I decided to buy a shirt because my father often wears it at the office. Also, I consulted the shop assistant and chose the wine red striped shirt. I wanted to buy it within ten thousands yen but the price of it was about fifteen thousand yen!! I thought it over but, 23 were specialy day so I dished out the money to buy my father the shirt! Today, I bought a big birthday cake and went back home at 8 o'clock. We had dinner as usual and then we celebrated of father's birthday. We sang the Birthday's song and gave the shirt together with me and my brother's massage to Father. I think he was glad of the presents. I felt satisfaction. Next birthday is me!!

(204 words)

0 件のコメント: