2008年4月3日木曜日

Enjoying seeing cherry blossom

Today, my friends and I went to Kumamoto castle to see cherry blossoms. When we went there middle of the March, cherry blossoms didn't bloom, but today, they were full-bloom. The whether was also good, so a lot of students, families, couples and elderly people came. In addition, some foreigner came and took pictures. We went there around daytime with sheet, lunch and snacks and badminton racket and ball. We had lunch under the small cherry blossom and, it fluttered whenever the wind blew. The situation was so wonderful. The weather was so warm and comfortable that we felt sleepy. After all, I like spring the best. I was very happy because I could see many beautiful cherry blossoms. I want to see cherry blossom in the evening next time and go Kumamoto castle again and the other next year.

(140 words)

0 件のコメント: