2008年4月11日金曜日

The Cloverfield

On April 11, I went to Hikarinomori to watch movie with my friend. The movie begun at seven ten p.m. so, I ate dinner at first. As we want to eat Japanese food, we went to the Honoka and ordered two set of fried pork cutlet. These dishes were fried pork cutlet, rice, miso soup and salads. They were very good and, we were very full. Around seven 0'clock, we went to the Toho cinema and bought tickets for the Cloverfield. When we were watching the mobil phone, we found that the movie was first prize by the ranking. Therefore, we decided to watch it. We were looking forward to the movie very much, but the expectation was failed to live up to. My eyes were so irritated by the reflection that we felt very very sick. I little watch in the middle of the movie. I never want to watch this movie. The movie made me ill so, we went to Sutaba and took a rest. I want to see interesting films next.

(174 words)

0 件のコメント: