2008年12月5日金曜日

With My Boyfriend

After the classes, I went to meet for my boyfriend. However, he had slept passed 4, so I had to wait until finishing his preparation. We went to クレア for my driving. He wanted to buy some clothes, so we went to look around in the クレア. We entered into a shop and found some nice shirts then he bought two. We looked other shop, but we didn't want others so we ate dinner. We ate Sushi because he wanted to eat them. I and he were full and we left there. On our way to his house, we stopped Tsutaya and borrowed "天使にラブソングを." We went back his house as soon as we watched the DVD. We have watched many times, but I could enjoy it. I spent good day after a long time because I had many assignments and I was busy and tired. I want to go somewhere as soon as possible!

(169 words)

1 件のコメント:

dumpling さんのコメント...

hey, you had a good time with your sweet boyfriend, right?! hehe;) well i want you to watch which "NEXT!" and "August Lush", these are my favorite movies! check it out if you want!