2008年9月15日月曜日

Trip to Okinawa!!

I went to Okinawa from 9 to12 with my badminton companions. The first day, we gathered on the university at 10, and got into a bus then we went to Fukuoka airport. In the afternoon we took the airplane, and we reached Okinawa after one thirty. Then we had to wait in Okinawa airport until 10 rental cars coming us. We had much times, so I and my friends looked around.

Just then I found a restaurant and there is a strange sweet! It is ゴーヤーゼリー入 氷 ぜんざい!! The shaved ice looked unappetizing, we thought We waited two hours! Because the rent-a-car company was not good at their job, we were very tired. We had not much time. We went Sunset Beach separating into nine cars. My car got to there first, but it was 19 o'clock so we didn't see a beautiful sunset.After watching sunset, we separated again and went to eat. I and two friends entered small restaurant. I found appetizing drinks. It looks delicious and they made me hungry so much.
We gathered around 8:30 and went to a pension in Onnamura. We reached there past 10 o'clock and entered the room. The room was for 6 but we three use it. So it was so spacious.At midnight, we were gathered at one room. We were all 40, so I felt cramped. We drunk alcoholic. Then we fall asleep.





(245 words)

0 件のコメント: