2008年7月29日火曜日

Summer Vacation

I finished the tests and the summer vacation started. I was so tired the tests and I am very afraid of them. I didn't do my best because I didn't study harder. I regret what I didn't study.
However, I was looking forward to summer vacation, so I and my friends went to the dinner as soon as we finished the tests.
We went to the "味工房 中々". When we saw the bar for the first time, we were shocked because it looked worse than we had expected a little. Then we went into it, of course, it was also bad and there no cocktails. I was very very sad.
Buuuuuut!!! The best point of the bar was that the all foods were so delicious!!! This is the most delicious foods at bar I have ever eaten. I recommend it to you, so please go to "中々".
We were very satisfied.
It was the good stats of summer vacation.

(167 words)

0 件のコメント: