2008年5月24日土曜日

Aladdin


I read "Aladdin & His Magical Lamp". I chose this book because I knew the story "Aladdin" and I wanted to read again.

There was a lazy boy named Aladdin and his mother. One day, a man who introduced his father's long-lost brother, Uncle Abanazar, appeared. The uncle took Aladdin and the uncle had Aladdin bring lump. There was a genie of the lamp and he grant his request.

Aladdin found Princess Badr and he though he wanted to marry her. However, the uncle disturbed him. The Badr was sent to desert and Aladdin went to her to save. So, they killed the uncle in cooperation. The uncle's evil brother want to revenge, but Aladdin also killed him.

Aladdin and Badr were safe, so he became Sultan and his mother became a grandmother.

The story of Aladdin that I know was a little different from the book. This story was fresh, so it was interesting for me.

(156 words)

0 件のコメント: