2008年3月21日金曜日

Trip 2!!

Next day, we left the hotel at 9:45 and went to Tenjin by subway. It was rainny day so, we felt not excellent. First, we looked around some shops in order to buy some clothes. We went to Solaria Stage, Solaria plaza, IMS, Tenjin CORE and Underground shopping center. There were so many clothes that we hesitated considerably to choose our favorite clothes. There were several my favorite clothes in Solaria plaza.
At 13 o'clock, we went to Akasaka to eat lunch. We found the cafe at the tour guide. We ordered Parisienne set. It was the set of salada, pasta, cheese cake and tea or coffee and, the price was only 1500 yen. We were satisfied them because they were volume and delicious.
We came back Tenjin at about 15 o' clock and we bought favorite clothes in Solaria plaza. We were very happy.
At 16 o'clock, I bought souvenir for my family and came back to Kumamoto by high speed bus. I enjoyed, surprised and excited so much for two days. I will go Fukuoka again next week so, I want to look around Fukuoka and go shopping and enjoy so much.


(194words)

0 件のコメント: